Six, Seven, and Eight, respectively
I made number 6 on the way from Tennessee to my home near Pittsburgh.
The pattern was loosely based on a project in Beadwork involving Tilas, but I didn't have the magazine accessible in the truck, so I went by memory. This one is for the husbeast, whose favorite color.
Number seven was made while I was at home. This one will eventually make its way to my parents-in-law. I used some beautiful deer antler buttons that I found at the Powder Horn Trading Company in Kalispell, Montana.
I also used peachy-ish colored pearls that I found there. The idea with the buttons came from Bead and Button (I think...) there was a pattern using vintage shank buttons. I altered the 2-hole style of the buttons with a bit of wire to work the pattern. I covered the wire with a few 11/0s.
I used 4mm pearls and 6mm pearls, buttons, 11/0s in dark matte brown, silver-lined blue 11/0s, transparent blue 8/0s (in place of the 3mm beads)
I made number 8 on the way back from Pittsburgh. It happened after a failed herringbone attempt at a rivoli bezel, then a failed netted bezel, and a failed peyote bezel. I don't know what was going on, so I gave up and did other things with different beads. I seem to have forgotten to take photos of number 8. Crap. Well next time, I'll tell you all about it :)
Then I got sidetracked when I got home and startd back on the Hallowe'en quilt.
3 days ago