Monday, March 7, 2011

I wish I would run out of thread...

How often will you hear that come out of a beader's mouth (or any needle and thread kind of person's mouth)?

I like the quilt I'm working on, but I just kinda want to be done with it...I can't just put it aside. I need to finish it!! Why? Because I may have bought fabric for two more...And because I just, well, I just can't concentrate on my beads.

I started a bracelet, but I didn't enjoy it, so I listlessly dropped it back into the beading kit and said meh.

I need something to kick start my beading.

I've also been sadly, sorely, neglecting my poor little blog (and my bloggy friends!) Quilting is just so friggin slow! I can show you the 3 or 4 blocks I've finished since the last post, but they kinda look like the ones in the last post...

I secretly hope I wil run out of the thread I'm using to quilt this quilt. It's glow-in-the dark and I have only found it at Joann's and there isn't one near me.

If I run out of thread, I can start something else, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment