Friday, February 3, 2012

The music in me!

I have joined a blog hop.



Kinda silly, you know, with all the crazy hours (seriously, 80 hours each, the last 2 weeks =0P )

And with my bead tray still housing my very nearly finished January OTTBS entry.

And that quilt that is only lacking borders on 2 sides and binding sitting quietly on my kitchen table...

I can't pass this one up.

I love music.  I have everything in my iTunes, from Ricky Skaggs to Megadeth, AC/DC to the Zac Brown Band, and everything in between.  With 4500+ songs, and growing, I am going to catch hell trying to pick just one. 

Do I go with the obvious?

This has been my favorite song by my favorite band for like...ever.

Don't Look Back in Anger-Oasis

But then there was my first celebrity crush(es-Mike, Peter, and Mickey will always live close to my heart, never cared for Davey) ...

You Just May Be the One-the Monkees

I can't lie to you, my good people.  My real first celebrity crush was Ricky Skaggs

Highway 40 Blues-Ricky Skaggs and the Boys in the Band

Or my favorite singer/songwriter?  I'm talking Bowie

Ziggy Stardust-David Bowie

Or something that reminds me of the odd duck I dated that time?

Break Your Heart-Barenaked Ladies

Or something I think would make a pretty piece of jewelry?

Violet-Hole

Or the first song that popped into my head when I read about this challenge?

Boom Like That-Mark Knopfler

And the others shelved neatly in tiny files waiting for their chance for me to hit the play button?
Dr Hook? Old Crow Medicine Show? Derek and the Dominoes? Dierks Bentley? The White Stripes? The Black Keys?  Jeremy Jarvis? Lou Reed? Phish?

What song sings my soul?  I could spend a lifetime debating (or at least 12.6 days listening!)

Better make up my mind and get beading...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment