Monday, July 11, 2011

Resolution!

I think I may be on the way to keeping some resolutions

I studied and passed my PE exam!

I'm doing pretty well with the nose booping!

I'm not doing very well with the de-stashing, but since I've joined Operation Tackle That Bead Stash, I think I might see change on the horizon!

and two of my in-progress quilts are finished! My mom finished quilting the star quilt that I pieced-There are pics of the top here-I have photos of the quilt proper somewhere, but not here :(

Also, I pieced and quilted this one in quarters, but when it came to connecting the pieces, I gave up. I tried and tried and they just looked sloppy-so the obvious thing to do was...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooom! Can you fix this? And she did. And it's perfect :)



I reckon after a washing, alot of the puckering will go away, but I'm so happy and I truly hope my bestest friend will like it. She likes Scooby Doo and the color pink, so she SHOULD.


Anyway, thats two finished out of five, so now I can start eleventy-three more? Right?

Also, I'm not getting any taller...

3 comments:

  1. Amy you make me laugh. I always call my mom when I'm in a pickle too... for some reason Mom's can always fix things! Love the pink quilt! Stunning!

    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny girl! Ummm what is nose booping? Anyway that quilt is gorgeous and I so had the same problem with I star quilt I made but I was convinced to finish it and I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the read :) and thank you so much, I really like the way it turned out!

    Also, Kristen, nose booping is where you poke a critter, person, etc in the nose and say "boop".

    ReplyDelete